Finding leads for your business is easy but generating quality & better leads that actually convert is the real challenge. It is often a challenge when outbound becomes very expensive and inbound becomes very unpredictable.
Have you invested a lot of time and energy only to end up with failed leads?
Are you seeking ways to generate quality leads?
One of the sessions at Clientjoy Agency Summit powered by Freshworks was conducted with Nivas Ravichandran & Rashmica Rajendhran is your go-to guide to generate predictable B2B leads.
For this session, Nivas and Rashmica discussed about developing effective outbound and inbound engines for your business.
Let us have a look at the strategies to develop your outbound framework in order to generate predictable B2B leads:
Build Your Account Book:
Your account book is your directory for prospective leads. Start by researching your competitors.
You function in the same business segment as your competitors and hence you would have a similar target group. Dig out information about the customers of your competitors and make a list.
This account book will be your first resort to find prospective leads.
- Research Competitor Mentions Online:
- Rashmica quoted that “An unhappy customer makes a lot of noise”.
With the advent of social media, making that noise heard has become even easier. Go wild and search about your competitors being mentioned on social media.
- For eg:
Search terms such as: search *Competitor name* fail,
*Competitor name* alternative)
You will come across issues that people have with your competitors.
Voila! Now, you have a set of people who are seeking the services of your segment but are unhappy with what they are getting at this point.
- PRO TIP: Use those faults and gap points in your sales pitch. Say “this is why we are a better choice”.
- Review Platforms:
- Apart from social media platforms, spare time and dig into review platforms. Look for people who have rated your competitors with 1,2 or 3 stars. They can easily be your potential customers. Understand their pain points, reach out to them. Ask them if they are still facing the same issues?
Remember, don’t spam them. You don’t want to ruin your best chances by being irritating.
- Groups are a very underrated resource these days. Think of it this way: you are looking for people interested in a specific segment and these groups are like rooms full of people who have the exact same interests. Put yourself in their shoes. Our speakers suggest that you ask yourself “If I were a member, what would I look for?”
There! You have your answer. Engage with the audience and provide value to them.
Nivas gave us a secret about how getting things done your way by being a teacher’s pet. Watch the session to know-how.
- LinkedIn Mails:
- Don’t write an email just for the sake of writing it. Be considerate and know what you are saying.
Note these important points suggested by Nivas before you draft your mails:
- Customize your mails
- Do your research
- Be considerate of the situation
- What is in it for them?
- Do not be pushy.
- Open your leads on socials and close them via phone or mail.
- Lead Generation Platforms:
- Different prospecting software can also come to your rescue when you want to generate predictable B2B leads.
Our speakers suggest the use of the following platforms:
atext, Zoominfo, Dux-Soup, Lusha.
- Setting Prospect Alerts:
- This is a great way to be there for your target audience at the exact right time.
You can use Google Alerts to do this. If you set an alert for the term ‘Clientjoy’, you get a mail alert whenever the term is mentioned online. This way, you know about what is going on when.
Nivas and Rashmica explained about the existing and new verticals that help us form an inbound engine in order to generate predictable B2B leads.
The existing verticals include:
- SEO Pages
- Vertical Keywords
- Google Ads
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
The new verticals include:
- Awareness and Education
- Identifying Avenues
- Content Marketing
- Account-Based Marketing
They strongly suggest warm calling over cold calling. Don’t start without a plan. Know your prospects, understand what they need and develop a strategy to talk to them.
When you devise a social media marketing strategy, the easiest way to gain traction is through partnerships.
Research and find out the best 25 influencers in your industry. Reach out to them, tell them what you stand offer, what you offer and why you want to get together with them.
Are you ready to generate exceptional predictable B2B leads?
Our super speakers offered these useful insights for you.
Know More About Him:
Nivas Ravichandran leads the Startup Program Partnerships at Freshworks and is also the Organiser of SaaSBooMi. He previously used to handle marketing for Fresh sales CRM at Freshworks. He is deeply connected to the SaaS ecosystem in India and globally and is involved in several initiatives related to SaaS. He has spoken at several forums like SaasStock, SaaSBooMi, Nasscom, etc. and is also a mentor at Techstars and GSVLabs.
Rashmica Rajendhran is a growth marketer at Vue.ai. She is a passionate marketer with over 4 years of experience in digital marketing, demand generation & growth. A stickler for numbers and deadlines. Demonstrated ability to identify and capitalise on market opportunities, develop strategies that increase brand adoption, and enable data-driven decision making.
Check out the full session here.